Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Sweets selection 11

I rarely eat baked apple, but I like apples' sweets and cinnamon taste. 'Kanro Baked Apple' is not a baked apple TASTE. This is a REAL baked apple. I am addicted to the sour taste of apples. Once I stick a toothpick into a piece of apples, I can't stop eating!






CRIMSON GEM

In the air, sweet-smelling cinnamon.
It was enough to intoxicate demon.
Taking no notice of ruby shine,
Bitter- sweet memories we pine.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vormetric Announces Completion of CoreGuard Ready for IBM DB2 Program
Did You Read Today's Front Page Stories at SYS-CON? No Theme, Just Lots of Stuff The idea of a 'pure' application development c... Google News by SYS-CON blog-n-play.com Microsoft's Tod Nielsen - BEA's Chief ...
Hey, great blog! Keep it up.

I have a pocket bike site. It pretty much covers pocket bike related stuff.

Come and have a look if you get time :-)

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home