Book Review 2
"Love or Money?" by Rowena Akinyemi Oxford Book Worms Library 1
I was interested in this title. "Love or Money?" is one of the most difficult qustion, I think. Though, this story is mystery, there is a important theme of human desire. Molly Clarkson is very rich and 4 people who have something to do with her want her money. They are Diane, her daughter, Albert, the husband of her sister, Mr. Briggs who wants her garden and Peter Hobbs who is very angry with her. Molly is killed by someone. At first, it seems that everyone wants to kill her except for jackie who is her another daughter. Detective Inspector Walsh see through the culprit in an instant. The truth of this case is little sad and leave a bad after taste. The culprit chose love than maney. If I were the culprit, I would tell the truth to Molly and make up my mind to live without her help. It is just painful that I suffer from pent-up dissatisfaction.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home