Monday, September 26, 2005

My summer holidays

I went to Kouchi because of reunion of my old classmates. My teacher also came. It was nice, but expensive for me! We met in a hotel at first and it took 6,000 yen. In addition, the dinner was not good. anyway, I enjoyed the meeting. In Kouchi, I spent my brother's house. He was very busy, but I watched some DVD and videos with him.
After that, I went to Tokushima with my brother to see my parents and cat. I didn't go any places, however I enjoy my staying because there were lots of TV programs. I love watching TV, so it was wonderful for me. I want more TV programs in Kumamoto.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rick said...

What kind of TV channels do they have in Tokushima? And why do they have so many?

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home